Monday 26 January 2009

Cinderella Pantomime

It’s been ages since the last time I penned down, the reason being my social engagements during the Xmas season and a few personal commitments.
Christmas was yet again fun filled and Merry!

The best was the Cinderella pantomime @ Shaw Theatre Euston – an amazing girlie night out. The glamorous chicks from work – Jenny Harry, Tricia Birch, Jo Pink, Sima Naran & me!
The evening started with a glass of mulled wine at a local pub – the best way to relax and cut from work thoughts…..
We reached the theatre at 7:00 and it was full of kids presumably from 2 different schools … so that made us a few selected adults in the hall for the panto!!
The play was enacted gorgeously and me in my bubbly-self was shouting and shrieking with the kids.
It was not all about fairy god mother or Cinderella or her lost shoe …. It was also about nursery rhymes …
My fav still being

Old McDonald had a farm
Eeya eeya oh!
On that farm he had a chick
Eeya eeya oh!
Here a chick,
There a chick,
Every where a chick chick
Old McDonald had a farm

NB: Yeah, H didn’t make it this time & I missed her a lot. At least the theatre pple were grateful that it was just me and not the Gang!

No comments: